Eye-watering budgets. High-pressure projects. Intense public scrutiny.
When you’re communicating to multiple stakeholders about complex, high-value construction schemes, you need to craft clear and compelling stories.
With investors fretting about returns and local communities anxious about noise and disruption, you need to tell a simple tale of value and progress.
But pulling a coherent, plain English narrative out of technical and multi-layered subject matter can be a major undertaking. It takes a specialist construction copywriter to do the job. And that’s where we come in.Read more
Over the years, we’ve helped leading construction firms in the UK and Europe craft key messages and tell great project stories. Our construction copywriting work has included:
– Tone of voice guidelines for construction companies
– News and features for stakeholder magazines
– Op eds for industry publications
– Annual and sustainability reports
– Commemorative books and other publications
– Construction translation services